Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Palace of Westminster: 5# Completing the perimeter


Continuing with the progress and isalmost finished the perimeter of the palace, failing to finish the Westminster Hall (very difficulted). When I will finished this I will must make the inside of the palace, which will be much easier than recreating the outside, and then the palace will be finished.

In addition, I've made the Big Ben's colour lighter than before and, now yes, I like the way it's. And we do not move away much of the famous tower because the advances are just next to the tower.

Photos:













Besides, I'm finishing that will be the construction "1000 visits' special": the Eiffel Tower at 1:1.2 scale. I'll put to download and I will make a post when we reach the 1000 visits, which currently are in the 800.

But first a photo to whet your appetite:







Don't forget to follow me on twitter and soon I will open a YouTube channel to show videos of my buildings.


That's all for today! Share if you like!






1 comment: